Saturday, December 12, 2009

Snowman in the Mail

This delightful snowman arrived in the mail yesterday from my precious aunt and uncle in Arizona. The girls were so excited as they helped me open the box and free the snowman from his bed of confetti.

It contains a lovely collection of all sorts of goodies...cookies, candies, citrus fruit. Yummmmy! Thank you, Aunt Jo Anne and Uncle Glenn!

I seldom post reviews for my books, but the new review for Prisoner of the Heart has one of the best lines I've ever received in a review... "Warning: You might want to have a hanky or two nearby, just in case. I usually don’t get real emotional on stories like this, but this actually left me with a lump in my throat."~~Tony B., Dark Diva Reviews

Click on the Dark Diva Reviews to read the entire review!

Two years ago today, my first Christmas story, Winter Hearts was released! Wow, it doesn't seem like that long ago. It's the first of my stories about the angel/shifter Jericho family and like all my stories naturally ends in a Happily Ever After!
Last year on this date, my second holiday story, Magnolia was released. It's the fourth story in the Flowers of Camelot series and reunites all the families from the previous books for a merry Yule celebration...and a lot of Happily Ever Afters!

Time sure has zipped by.

anny

1 comment:

  1. That's right! I bought Magnolia this time last year, as a treat for myself! So whatcha got in store for us next year, Ms Anny? Heh heh heh...

    Congrats on an awesome review!!

    ReplyDelete