Friday, April 3, 2009

Road again...

Yep, we're on the road again today. I believe the weather forecast is rain. My friend says that when I travel it's guaranteed to rain. Maybe I should go to southern Australia. I hear they're having a drought down there.

Anyway, we're going to spend the weekend with the grandkids. It should be interesting. We haven't seen them since Christmas. Hopefully the trip will be peaceful with minimum of traffic. Drivers are so crazy--especially when it's a weekend. Where are they all going? And why are they in such a hurry to get there? I sure don't know.

The hunk did his one day of jury duty. The clerks finally told everyone to go home--after they sat there for several hours. So he's done for this time around. I was quite selfishly hoping that he wouldn't have jury duty today as our trip would be delayed.

So we have a full tank of fuel. The oil's been changed. The car is packed and we're ready to roll. Y'all have a wonderful weekend!

anny

4 comments:

  1. I did 2 weeks of jury duty recently, but I didn't have to go in, just call to see if I needed to go in. I missed the trial of the year by one week -- a murder case. I'm glad I missed it. Our county gets maybe 1 murder every 10 years, so it caused a sensation.

    Safe traveling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a safe trip Anny:)

    WV: quityrat. Can you work that one into your language somewhere?

    ReplyDelete