Saturday, December 29, 2007

End of year update

New e-mail in my box this morning..."I wanted to let you know personally that you have been nominated in the cafe's Best of 2007 awards for the following category: Best New Author 2007 at Love Romances Cafe!"

Well, that certainly was a very nice ending to the year. Even if I don't win, a nomination is a really cool. It was an exciting deal for me! For more info... The polls open January 1st and close on the 20th. I will announce the winners on the 21st of January. To vote please go to the Cafe loop and click on polls.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/loveromancescafe

Let's see... other news in the my life. Today is my granddaughter's birthday. She's four years old. We had her party last night. She was still bouncing off the walls from the sugar rush at 11 PM. And Nanna was tired. Very tired.

Today we'll be on the road all day, going home. It's quite a ride and no doubt we will be tired when we arrive home so it will probably be another couple days before I get myself together so that I actually can think about the trip.

For all of you on the road, travel safely. Blessings on your day!

Anny

Drop by Kelly's Blog at http://www.kkirch.blogspot.com/ and Amarinda's Blog at http://www.amarindajones.blogspot.com/ for the latest in their lives.

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the nomination, Anny! I'd say that was a great way to end (and start) the year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Anny:) Quite an honor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The nomination is well overdue. Travel safely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Next year will get even better.

    Jane

    ReplyDelete